July 31, 2011

Mooncake festival is coming!

I love mooncakes since young and every year, I never fail to celebrate it with my loved ones. Carrying a lantern is a tradition for most of us, especially the little ones at home. I wonder what I will get this year...Anyway, my boyfriend bought my first box of bunnies mooncakes waaay before the craze starts.






















The hopping bunnies on the packing is extremely adorable. My bf bought it for me instantly when he saw my face beaming at the boxes of cuteness. Such luck that we stumbled upon them before the promotion ended. :)


























I love the boy bunny bag that came with the mooncakes. G wanted to get some champagne mooncakes soon because those are his favourite. :)

1 comment:

Erandi said...

Cute! I will love to have a cake like that for my upcoming birthday! :)