September 18, 2011

shopping in taiwan


























I have uploaded the rest of the travelling snaps in my facebook. I guess I'm just going to post some of my favourite buys from Taiwan. I have been to Taiwan for a couple of times and this time, I had very fruitful shopping done. One of the best places to shop in Taiwan is definitely the drugstore. They are lacklustre compared to Japan but you still can find a huge variety of brands residing in Watsons, Cosme and some others. Thanks to the exchange rate, most products from Japan are cheaper in comparison to the prices in Japan.

I stocked up on my favourite shampoo Ma Cherie, their hair gelee, mod hair styling products, new softymo eye remover, biore sunscreen, rilakkuma lotion, lip balm and many makeup products (which I may share later). I'm not exactly a fan of rilakkuma but how can I resist stocking up on my points to get the free plushies.

Okay, I miss Taiwan now.

No comments: