October 7, 2011

Goodbye Wonderland

































So it's going to be the last month of Hairloom & Caramel and it's farewell. I remember vividly the afternoons I spent there with some wonderful friends and the boy. When I got to know that they are closing, I had to go pay them a visit this afternoon. Had a fab afternoon with my mad friends and I ordered my favourite drink - citron presse. ;)

And yes, in case you're like me who has been in love with the pair of flamingos. Yeah the pink darlings which are chilling at the display? The owners ain't selling them.  Trust me, I thought I heard my heart cracked for a bit. :( Fret not if you want to try your luck again, they are having a sale of their stuff in the cafe, so do lookout for their facebook updates. Visit them if you haven't, for the one last time. :)

No comments: