November 13, 2011

Happy buys from Taiwan


































xox #1 Biore wet wipes are my rescue item for every day use especially in SG.  This scent is not found in SG so scored!

xox #2 This reminds me of the glue I used when I was really young. This is actually a lip balm! XD

xox #3 A set of popular faux lashes which was highly recommended by this Taiwan friend. I can do with a new box of lashes. :)

xox #4 Every time I visit Taiwan, I will stock up on these especially 'Xiong Bao Bei'(left). I bought a few for my friends and they all love it on their linens and cupboards. They are very affordable at around 2SGD each.


Do you owe any of these?

5 comments:

kissesandbows said...

i saw the glue bottle in japan! it was sunscreen but i hemmed and hawed and ended up not purchasing it :( *bumms*

asillybow said...

I saw the sunscreen but I have a holygrail. :)

lynnette said...

Ooh I'd like some scented wet wipes as well! SG is way too hot and humid for my liking :(

Btw, do you have any places in Taiwan/Taipei that you'd recommend? :D i'm going in Dec but i've not been there before so it would be great to find out more from you! thank youuu

asillybow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
asillybow said...

Hi Lynette,

I'll try to but busy schedule lately. No promises. :)