November 6, 2011

merry makers at work






























x Titanic Artifacts Exhibition with my buds
x Keys to secrets and friendship
x Our Boarding Pass to Titanic and the key we bought and pretended it was for our first class cabin :P
x NKOTB - Brownice
x <3 my bunny watch
x My working and happy moments at work
x It's our monthsary so he surprised me with Pocky Hearts






































x Visited lovely people at Public Garden flea and bought some charming vintage bow brooches and had yummy cupcake baked by the Sarah who has such charming hands. Her little stall at the flea was just too pretty. :)

x This baumkuchen delight was a hungry request from me to my bf and so, it turned out to be our monthsary cake

3 comments:

小步舞曲 said...

i went to the public garden flea too!

asillybow said...

aww we should have meet up!

小步舞曲 said...

that's rite!have you been to caramel clearance sales btw???